Who doesn’t love a summer road trip? Well, me. Unless there are great snacks involved and a tumbler full of coffee and a some good tunes raging on the stereo.
Enter: the Almost There Road Trip Giveaway! (Scroll to the bottom to enter)
My publisher and I have put together some of my favorite “on the move” goodies to make your last long haul on the road this summer a good one.
Some of my favorite things include:
- A YETI tumbler because I want my hot coffee to stay hot and my cold coffee to stay cold and if it settles anywhere in between the whole caffeine mission must be aborted.
- Summer Issue of Magnolia Magazine because I’m certain Joanna Gaines and I are about to become best friends and in preparation I find it useful to memorize her current musings on grout color, neutral paint colors, and how to master that farmhouse casual vibe. This way we will have less to catch up on when our real life friendship finally blooms.
- A BP gas card. For more snacks. But also for gas, if that’s your thing.
- A super box of Cheez-its. Have I mentioned my passion for snacks yet? Cheez-its reign supreme in the category. Don’t even talk to me about Cheese Nips, a cheap knock-off made of styrofoam and broken dreams.
- A signed copy of my book, ALMOST THERE. It’s a book about finding home on the move and the whole story begins with a road trip. There’s a theme going here, see?
- A cute backpack because you need a place to store stuff.
- A car organizer again, for storing stuff (like all your rad snacks or, sy, diapers, wipes and hand sanitizer).
- Hand-lettered wall panel. Not-so-secretly my favorite element of this whole gift pack, this piece of art by Lindsay Love Letters is hanging in my own house.
You only have a few days to enter the contest, so be sure to sign up now!
Cheers to road trips, new adventures, a big ol’ box of Cheez-its (that aren’t for sharing. Unless it’s with Joanna Gaines).